Feng Shui Love Story: Activate Your Love Life
A course for bringing more love into your life
Enrollment open for a limited time only!
What if you could write your own love story with the power of Feng Shui?
We created this course to help you bring more love into your life. We receive so many requests for guidance from people looking to improve existing partnerships or for finding a new love. We pulled together a straight forward, yet comprehensive guide to activating love in your home and heart. This course is perfect for you if you want:
- to strengthen your current relationship
- to find a new, gracious and loving partner
- to focus on self-care and healing your heart
We believe that the energy you put out into the world will reflect back to you.
We will show you how feng shui can improve not only your love life, but can strengthen your own personal qi. It is not about just finding any love, this course is about cultivating inner wisdom and strength so you can find an equally deserving partner.
In this course you will get:
- A detailed guide how to activate the love area in your home
- A video about love and the energy of the bagua with feng shui teacher Anjie Cho
- A secret transcendental cure for finding new love with feng shui teacher Laura Morris
- A feng shui checklist to help you remove any blocks in your home
- A cheat sheet on How-to set your bedroom up for love
- Two energy boosting desktop wallpapers for daily inspiration
- A downloadable guide on how to lay the bagua on your bedroom
This course is self-guided and you have life-time access and can download the guide, checklist and cheat sheets.
Laura Morris and Anjie Cho are the founders of the Mindful Design Feng Shui School. Together they have over two decades of experience designing harmonious spaces for their clients in their successful design businesses. Through their articles, books, workshops, videos, TV appearances, and consultations, Laura and Anjie have guided thousands of people to shift their energy and revitalize their living spaces.
Laura is a certified Feng Shui consultant, interior decorator, and artist. She was the Feng Shui expert on the CBC’s popular lifestyle show Steven & Chris, and is also the author of Creating Change: 27 Feng Shui Design Projects to Boost the Energy in your Home. She sits as the Board Chair of the International Feng Shui Guild.
Anjie is a certified Feng Shui consultant, licensed architect, and assistant teacher in the Shambhala lineage. She is also the author of Holistic Spaces: 108 Ways to Create a Mindful and Peaceful Home. She's a regular blog contributor to MindBodyGreen and Inhabitat.com and has been featured in dozens of publications including: Dr. Oz Magazine, the New York Times and BuzzFeed